Mr. Alok Mohan Sherry
- Dr. A. M. Sherry is Professor at the National Institute of Financial Management, & Financial Adviser at Ministry of Finance, Government of India. He is also Programme Chair, Financial Markets.
- He has over 24 years of experience in Teaching, Research and Consulting in Public Financial Management, Government Accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxes and Capital Markets.
- He has guided more than 200 Research projects and published/presented research papers in National/International Conferences/ Journals. As a trainer he has conducted more than 100 training programmes for officers of Central Government, State Governments and Public Sector Undertakings.
- He is also Head of the Research Team of Department of Economic Affairs & National Institute of Financial Management (DEA-NIFM) Research Programme.
- He is on Expert Panel of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), National Board of Accreditation (NBA), National Law University, and YMCA University.
- He was Member of the Task Force on revision of General Financial Rules of Government of India. He has been member in various Committees of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India such as Board of Studies, Accounting Standard Board, and Committee on Accounting Standards for Urban Local Bodies etc.
- He worked as a Consultant for Government of Haryana, Government of Jharkhand, Government of Odisha, Central Board of Direct Taxes, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Indian Institute of Public Administration.